Gleb Paharenko wrote:
Hello.

Can you connect using the mysql command line client program?

"leegold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ssh connecting with a mysql client gui I get:  ERROR 2013 Lost

connection to MySQL server during query

I'm using mysqlyog and trying connect via the ssh tunnel. I can connect

with out the ssh w/mysqljog OK. It's a very nice client and would like

to get this working. I have googled it but nothing seems to ring a bell.

I can ssh connect with Putty OK.

Is this a problem on the mysql on server or my desktop? What can it be?

I solved that by using the real IP address of the MySQL server and not "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" in my ssh tunnel. Then make sure you have proper permissions for the user, since the user will come from the real IP address.

Thanks.

--
Ugo

-> Please avoid top-posting, long signatures and HTML, and cut the irrelevant parts in your replies.