From: mysql-digest-help [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 3:09 PM
To: mysql
Cc: david100
Subject: Having success with 20 million rows

Just wanted to say that we are having success using MySql.  Even though
our tables are large, over 20 million rows, selects, updates and
inserts occur very fast.  We use both Windows and Linux.  Adding a
column is the only action that is slow (it took 4 days once to add a
column), but that is OK since we don't change columns often.  Overall
MySql is turning to be a great fast database.
David