Claire McLister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/24/2005 05:19:18 PM:

> Hi,
>
>   We've developed an automatic email mapping capability from Google Maps

> API.
>
>   To try it out, we mapped origins of emails to this group from October
> 3 through October 14th.
>
> The result of this map is at:
> http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=460
>
>   Would like to hear what you think of it.
>
>   Best wishes
>
> Claire
>
>   --
>   Claire McLister                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   1684 Nightingale Avenue     Suite 201
>   Sunnyvale, CA 94087            408-733-2737(fax)
>
>       http://www.zeemaps.com

I think your map is cool but you my information doesn't show up correctly.
I know it's not your fault, It's my network's fault.  Several people have
tried to reverse my IP address into a real location and have thought I was
anywhere from Nashville (where you found me), to Atlanta, to Raleigh.

My actual location is in Spruce Pine, NC (USA) 28777

It's not important to me to get my flag in the correct place but this
information may help you to refine your data mining techniques.

Thank you and good job!

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine