Ziaul Mannan wrote:
Thanks Kevin.
I id run : 'perl Makefile.PL' followed by the other steps you mentioned
below. When I cut and pasted it on the mail  I missed out the first
line.
I cannot finish this order. I get the error message after running
'make'. In other words:
'perl Makefile.PL---->make---->Error

Now you are saying that when you run `perl Makefile.PL`, everything works, but then when you subsequently run `make`, you get an error. Our problem, as Kevin pointed out, is that the error message you included in your first post,

  dogwood:mysql:/home/mysql/DBD-mysql-3.0002 # perl make
  Can't open perl script "make": A file or directory in the path name
  does not exist.

is the error from running `perl make`, which isn't part of the process, instead of `make`. If you want help diagnosing an error you get when you run `make`, you need to show us that error message.

Michael