When creating an index in phpMySQL I get a warning message about having
2 indexes using the same field.

The table is simply a product comment table.

The first index is simply an INDEX on the product_id to speed up
displaying them when someone wants to lookup the comments for that product.
The second is a UNIQUE constraint on the product_id and the user_id to
make sure a user does not insert more than one comment per product.

phpMySQL shows me the following warning:
*UNIQUE and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `product_id`

*If that really is bad to do...  besides programatically how would I do
this.

Thanks,
Mike