I noticed my client crashes when I try to connect to MySQL 5 server. My client was written against the MySQL 4 C API's. So I looked at the new Docs for MySQL 5 C API's and noticed a new function, mysql_library_init(). I see it has 3 parameters.
int mysql_library_init(int argc, char **argv, char  **groups)

Can someone explain what the 3 parameters are and what they need for info? The docs are a bit light on this subject and it says it is synonym for the mysql_server_init() function, but that function is not listed and is not linked to in the on-line docs.

Bruce Martin
The Martin Solution
PO Box 644
Delaware Water Gap, PA