I was using MySQL 4.1 and have a Users table where I store the UserID and the corresponding password using the following:

Insert into Users (UserID, Password) values ('someid', password(somepw));

and when people login, I would query using:

Select * from Users where UserID = 'someid' and Password = password(somepw);

and it would work nicely. However, I have just recently upgraded to 5.0.15 to take advantage of the Views and now I found that the above Select statement does not return a user record for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong here?