There are several opinions... I would like to forecast the real intentions
of Oracle...

FM

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Ezra Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2005 23:46
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Assunto: Re: Heikki: What will become of InnoDb once MySQL license runs
out

To Mysql users:
                             Just to remind you all, Oracle is a
business that expects to make money.  As you all know, Mysql is a
threat to the fat cats such as Oracle,DB2,MSSql and others.  If you
think Oracle is going to play fair with us then you will believe that
crack will one day be a multi vitamin.  For those you that don't know
what crack is, it's a drug that will fuck your life up.

Ezra Taylor

On 11/4/05, Heikki Tuuri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mike,

Oracle's