From: Jesse Castleberry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:32 PM
To: MySQL List
Subject: Does BLOB=Memo?

I'm a bit new to MySQL.  I need to create a Memo field (a field that could
contain a lot of information).  I know that in some languages, BLOB is a
Memo field.  Is that the case with MySQL?  If so, are there some parameters
that I need to use here, or should I use another type to represent my Memo
field?

Thanks,
Jesse