When doing an update or insert into a database with a date field, the format
for the data on the screen is m/d/yyyy.  However, I believe that MySQL is
expecting it in the format of yyyy-mm-dd.  I'm using MySQL in an ASP.Net
application.  Is there an EASY way to convert to the data to a format that
MySQL will allow either with some MySQL function, or with an ASP.NET
function?  I realize that I could "rip the data apart", and put it back in
the same format that MySQL is looking for, but there's got to be some easier
way.

Thanks,
Jesse