skip-innodb is commented out,thats why its not in the options I sent
previously.
  The logs are showing something peculiar -
  InnoDB: Error: log file ./ib_logfile0 is of different size 0 5242880 bytes
InnoDB: than specified in the .cnf file 0 268435456 bytes!

  ls shows :
  drwxr-x---   2 myznet   myznet      2048 Oct 27 10:52 mysql
-rw-rw----   1 myznet   myznet   5242880 Oct 31 00:32 ib_logfile1
-rw-rw----   1 myznet   myznet   20688404480 Oct 31 16:27 ibdata1
-rw-rw----   1 myznet   myznet   5242880 Oct 31 16:27 ib_logfile0

  but in /etc/my.cnf,
  innodb_log_file_size = 256M

  What gives ? How can I get the logfiles in synch ?

  Pierre
Jasper Bryant-Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  P. Evans wrote:
> Shawn,
> as far as I can tell, no. Here's all my innodb options set in my.cnf :

Well, it's easy to check:

grep skip-innodb my.cnf

Is there anything interesting in the logs, maybe on MySQL startup?

Jasper