MySQL AB offers great training!  http://www.mysql.com/training/

In the long run, getting training right from the true experts is going to be your best bang for your buck. Trust me, I know from experience on this one.

Cory.

Jeffrey G. Ubalde wrote:

Anybody here who have conducted MySQL training before? I was wondering if somebody here have training materials/presentation they could share that we can use for internal training within our group. Any presentation related to SQL or RDBMS for that matter would greatly be appriciated. Im am planning to collate all information I can get hold of specially those coming from DB experts in the open source community.