I'm trying to execute a MySQL Stored Procedure from my ASP.NET page:

   Cmd=New MySqlCommand("sp_InsertNewCamper",Conn)
   Cmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure
   paramReqID = Cmd.Parameters.Add("return",SqlDbType.Int)
   paramReqID.Direction = ParameterDirection.ReturnValue
   Cmd.Parameters.Add("FirstName",FirstName.Text)
   Cmd.Parameters.Add("LastName",LastName.Text)
   Cmd.Parameters.Add("UserName",UserName.Text)
   Cmd.Parameters.Add("Password",Password.Text)

   Cmd.ExecuteNonQuery()
   cID = CStr(Cmd.Parameters("return").Value)

When I execute this code, I get the error, "42000 SELECT command denied to
user 'FCCamp'@'localhost' for table 'proc'".

The Stored Procedure is as follows:

  CREATE Procedure sp_InsertNewCamper(
     in cFirstName VarChar(30),
     in cLastName VarChar(30),
     in cUserName VarChar(30),
     in cPassword VarChar(30),
     out AddedID Int)
   BEGIN
     INSERT INTO Campers (FirstName, LastName, UserName, Password) VALUES
       (cFirstName, cLastName, cUserName, cPassword);
     Set AddedID = LAST_INSERT_ID();
   END;

The user "FCCamp" has SELECT rights on this database, but there is no "proc"
table.  And I don't know how to assign rights to execute stored procedures
if that is even necessary.

Anyone know how to take care of that.

Thanks,
Jesse