Hy everybody,

I think I solved the problem... Well it's working on my computer... :)
Take I look... If you have any remarks, PLEASE don't hesitate!

======================================================================== ======
SELECT SQL_CACHE
                                        contacts.contact_id
                                                        AS id,
                                        contacts.contact_code
                                                AS code,
                                        contacts.contact_name
                                                AS name,
                                        contact_entities.contact_entity_name
                                AS entity_name,
                                        contact_genders.contact_gender_name
                                        AS gender_name,
                                        contact_types.contact_type_name
                                        AS type_name,
                                        contact_statuses.contact_status_name
                                AS status_name
                                FROM
                                        flx_contacts
AS contacts

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contacts_to_contacts        AS
contacts_to_contacts
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_id =
contacts_to_contacts.contact_child_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contact_entities            AS
contact_entities
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_entity_id =
contact_entities.contact_entity_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contact_genders
AS contact_genders
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_gender_id =
contact_genders.contact_gender_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contact_types
AS contact_types
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_type_id =
contact_types.contact_type_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contact_statuses            AS
contact_statuses
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_status_id =
contact_statuses.contact_status_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contacts_to_addresses       AS
contacts_to_addresses
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_id =
contacts_to_addresses.contact_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contacts_addresses          AS
contacts_addresses
                                ON
                                        contacts_to_addresses.address_id =
contacts_addresses.address_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contacts_to_phones  AS
contacts_to_phones
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_id =
contacts_to_phones.contact_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contacts_phones             AS
contacts_phones
                                ON
                                        contacts_to_phones.phone_id =
contacts_phones.phone_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contacts_to_emails  AS
contacts_to_emails
                                ON
                                        contacts.contact_id =
contacts_to_emails.contact_id

                                LEFT OUTER JOIN
                                        flx_contacts_emails             AS
contacts_emails
                                ON
                                        contacts_to_emails.email_id =
contacts_emails.email_id

                                WHERE
                                        contacts.contact_id IS NOT NULL
AND MATCH (contacts.contact_code, contacts.contact_name, contacts.contact_tax_id) AGAINST ('+KEYWORD' IN BOOLEAN MODE) OR MATCH (contacts_addresses.address_line_one, contacts_addresses.address_line_two, contacts_addresses.address_line_three, contacts_addresses.address_zipcode, contacts_addresses.address_neighborhood, contacts_addresses.address_city, contacts_addresses.address_state, contacts_addresses.address_country) AGAINST ('+KEYWORD' IN BOOLEAN MODE) OR MATCH (contacts_phones.phone_countrycode, contacts_phones.phone_areacode, contacts_phones.phone_number) AGAINST ('+KEYWORD' IN BOOLEAN MODE) OR MATCH (contacts_emails.email_address) AGAINST ('+KEYWORD' IN BOOLEAN MODE) GROUP BY contacts.contact_id ORDER BY contacts.contact_name ASC

Course this is the final version outputted from PHP module before it's send to the database.

Best Regards,
Bruno B B Magalhaes