I've seen a few posts out there regarding this subject, but no solutions that I could understand.

I am unable to execute a stored procedure from the MySql data provider. I get a message that says:

'42000 SELECT command denied to user' etc.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to enable my procudure to be called?
Furthermore, is there a way to call a stored procedure and get a DataSet in
return?

I also tried the MySqlHelper class as it appears to have methods that allow you
to pass parameters to a command.  But this does not work when I try to execute
a stored procedure.  Has anyone been able to get this to work?

Thanks,
Colin