"prathima rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 11/28/2005 08:14:44 AM:

> i was tring mysqldump command line for exporting data to xml format it
is
> giving an error can anyone help me with the command line syntax
>
> rao

Tell me how to fix it".

In order to get any sort of reasonable response, you must explain what you
are trying to do, what you did how you did it, what the results of your
attempts were, and what results you expected.

It also helps if you provide links to any documentation you have been
trying to follow so that we can help you to better understand what you may
have misread.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine