Many Many wrong SQL syntax error check your symbol (') becareful it 'very important .
You can do that.

Cheer!!

From: "Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Subject: Insert query problem
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:42:34 -0500

All,

I can't get this query to run, it keeps compaining that there is a
problem:

The Query:

insert into
tickets(id,from,department,subject,body,lastaction,lastpost,priority,sta
tus,created,fromname,lastpostname,attach,ct,uniq,notify,replyto)
values(null,'jmckeon','1','test','test
test',unix_timestamp(now()),'"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>','Medium','Open',unix_timestamp(now()),'Jeff
McKeon','Jeff McKeon','','','ks5hslajdfasd','1','[EMAIL PROTECTED]')

The error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'from,department,subject,body,lastaction,lastpost,priority,status,create
d,fromnam' at line 1

I suspect it doesn't like the fact that I have a field named "from" but
I KNOW it's possible to write to this table and that field, I just can't
figure out the correct syntax to get it to accept the fieldname "from".

Thanks,

Jeff