Hi,

Is it possible to install 2 versions of MySQL on the same computer?

I want to have MySQL 4.1 and 5.0 installed, and use only one of them at a
time.

I have installed MySQL 5.0 over MySQL 4.1 and now MySQL 5 works fine,
however, I cannot start MySQL 4.1 although I have stopped MySQL 5 first.

When I try to:

net start mysql

(where "mysql" is the name of MySQL 4.1 service)

or tried to start the service from the Windows management console
(Services), the following error appears:

Could not start the MySQL service on Local Computer.
Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.

Thank you.

Teddy