Sorry, but no.

a) I do not accept attachments from people I do not know.
b) I will help you to learn how to use MySQL. Unless you want to pay me
for consulting, I will not take the risk of compiling and running your
source code.
c) You need to learn how to do this, yourself. Part of that is learning to
how communicate the way other IT professionals communicate. If English is
not your native language (and I do not think it is) you can try posting
parts of your code (not the whole thing) to the list and letting us help
you to find what isn't configured. There are several online translation
services (babelfish comes to mind) that may be able to auto-translate for
you.

The problem, as I understand it so far, is that you don't have the actual
IP address of your server. That is a networking issue, not a MySQL issue.
If you solve that part of the problem and still have MySQL issues, please
come back. There are many very intelligent people who monitor this list
and you will probably get a fast and helpful response.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

"Umit tas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/02/2005 10:56:24 AM:

> please install and try atachments
>
> but MySQL and programme must have different computers.....( i can't do
this
> connections)
>

> >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: "Umit tas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >CC: mysql@lists.mysql.com
> >Subject: Re: important! help plsss
> >Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:35:55 -0500
> >
> >First - always CC: the list for every response (I just click - REPLY TO
> >ALL - so I don't accidentally forget). In case I had become
unavailable,
> >anyone else could have answered. This is mostly volunteer help here.
> >Hardly anyone that contributes to this list actually works for MySQL.
> >
> >Second - the address 127.0.0.1 is a special address that always points
> >just the machine you are on. It's known as the "local loopback address"
> >and every TCP/IP machine has it.
> >
> >If your MySQL server is actually on the network it must have some
address
> >other than 127.0.0.1.  Unfortunately, only you can find out what that
> >address really is (it probably starts with 10.0.0. ). Once you figure
out
> >what the server's ip addres really is, put that in your connection
routine
> >and try again.
> >
> >Shawn Green
> >Database Administrator
> >Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine
> >

> >"Umit tas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/02/2005 10:19:06 AM:
> >
> > > Error is:
> > >
> > > Runtime error '40003'
> > > server error detected.
> > > number:2003
> > >
> > > my computer ip 10.0.0.3
> > >
> > > i'm trying host's ip adress('127.0.0.1' or  computer ip:'10.0.0.2')
and

> > > i'm created new user on
MySQL('asd',pswrd:'123456',host:'10.0.0.2'(not
> > > localhost)
> > >
> > > but i can't do it

AM:

> >server.