I am having a problem with setting up a query in using MySql. The query uses a
user-defined parameter and searches the table against it. e.g.

int search    //user peramater

select * from table
where member_id = :search;

When trying to run this query (using powerbuilder) it doesnt return the desired
row. However if i use the following query (using a hard-coded member_id), it
does work,

select * from table
where member_id = 0001;

I have feeling it is a problem with one of the ODBC options in the database
profile. If anyone could help me i would be really thankfull,
Thanking you in advance,
Barry.