Hello

Can anybody answer me ?

my question was : is there a reason why mysql_data_home is set to '.' and not
'c:\mysql\data' ( for example ) ?

because windows is sometimes buggy and on some computers, the working directory is
changing on is own....
( it migth be a virus... I can't tell... the problem can be fixed - for some time - by
reinstalling windows...)

Regards

My previous email ( to [EMAIL PROTECTED] )