[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I've just upgraded a server from MySQL 4.1.x to 5.0.16-max and have found that "show status" isn't working like before.

I use RRDTOOL to generate graphs of stats like select/insert/deletes per second, but after bringing up the new server these variables (as shown by "SHOW STATUS") are all now 0. I've had a look at another server running 5.0.15-max and it appears also to be broken.

I can't find anything in the docs to suggest anything has changed, so has anyone got any suggestions as to what could be up?

I submitted a bug report about this type of thing a while ago:
http://bugs.mysql.com/?id=14307

Unfortunately it's been marked as 'not a bug', which I disagree with, but since it's only a cosmetic problem in our case, I decided not to throw any more energy at it. Feel free though ...

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer