Hi Dan,

Dan Bolser wrote:
Who can I prod about setting up a UDF repo at MySQL. I think 'they' should
do this ;)
Yep it's an existing idea, a very good one, and it's on the todo.
Putting such an infrastructure into place will take some time though.

I can imagine it isn't trivial to set up.

Would a special forum for this purpose perhaps be a good intermediate
solution? Routines could be posted there, it's searchable...

Forum = list?

I think it would be a good start, if only to discuss things like this :)

forums.mysql.com

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager, MySQL AB
Program Chair, MySQL Users Conference

MySQL Users Conference 2006 (Santa Clara CA, 24-27 April)
http://www.mysqluc.com/