"Kevin Fricke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/05/2005 10:05:36 PM:

> I am simply trying to build an exportable report of the results.  For
> example, I need to run a monthly report that will pull all of the
> reservations with food, packages and extras.
>
> I suppose that the only way to do this is to run three separate queries
and
> then to run a final query using those three results?
>
> Kevin

Kevin, you keep changing the question. Now you want a particular style of
output. Many formatting issues are better handled in the application.
However a well designed query can feed your application nearly formatted
information (or information organized in such a way that formatting it
becomes quite simple).  Let's start almost over... OK?  We have the basics
of your tables from a previous post. What would an optimal report look
like? Can you post a sample of what you want to see?

Thanks,

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine