Yes the ordering is the only problem i have seen so far but i´m concerned that
the >= ? might cause problems to? It seems to work but since it orders the
results wrong can i be sure that it will always do this correct for me?

In the ordering it seems like mysql thinks that 80Gb is larger than 120 and
250. And my concerne is that i might be situations where it thinks that 80
should be returned when doing a >=120.