Hi John,

Just do a normal join as you would, for the second table reference it in
this fashion, <databasename>.<tablename> as xyz. Here is an example that
I've used myself

use test;

SELECT
   s.name,
   c.Street_addr_1,
   c.Street_addr_2,
   c.Town,
   c.State,
   c.PostCode,
   SUM(s.tot_sales) as t_sales
INTO OUTFILE "./cardfile.csv"
FROM
   sales s
      INNER JOIN lcscreative.contact c
<------------------------------------------------------------ *
         ON CONCAT(c.Contact_first_name, ' ', c.Contact_last_name) =
s.name
WHERE
   c.Country = "Australia" OR c.Country IS NULL
GROUP BY
   s.name
ORDER BY
   t_sales
DESC
LIMIT 149;

Check the *, this references another database/table

Regards

David Logan
Database Administrator
HP Managed Services