Brian E Boothe wrote:
I've Installed - uninstalled - reinstalled  Mysql-5 Three Times on a extra
machine I had laying around , and I have a few questions because of
trouble's I've had and here they are

  I had trouble with phpmyadmin,("just wont Login or work at all")  it's
says to upgrade my Client's     "Were are the  Client Installs in this
ver???") like MySQL 4.0.24 << the best ver in my oppion ,,
Were are the tools? Like MySQLadmin that's Included in MySQL 4.0.24 , And
for god sake what ver of PHP do I have to run with MySQL5,  geesh what a
pain in the ass,, can someone help me
Your problem is not with MySQL. The problem is with php and the dll that its using to connect to the database.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/password-hashing.html

Take a look at MySQL Query Browser (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/query-browser/1.1.html) and MySQL Administrator (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/administrator/index.html) for GUIs to manage your database server.

Regards

Stephen