Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:58 PM
Subject: innobase_query_caching_of_table_permitted error?

------=_Part_381_21528807.1134507510720

I just upgraded MySQL from 4.1.14 to 5.0.16 and I'm getting the following
error over and over again in my server log.

051213 15:55:21051213 15:55:21 [ERROR] The calling thread is holding the
adaptive search, latch though calling
innobase_query_caching_of_table_permitted.

I haven't been able to narrow it down to a single query yet, I was hoping
someone had already seen this. I'm running FreeBSD 5.4.

Thanks.

Mike

------=_Part_381_21528807.1134507510720--