Thanks to everyone for their help. Using Nigel's suggestion, I was able to
gather all the summary data in one query. Those nested if()'s are really
useful!

FWIW, you can see the summary stats at http://rockets.phillipsoasis.com
Just click on Hopi Rockets and scroll to the bottom of the page. My small
contribution to science education!

This list is great!

Mark

--