Hi. If you place these documents in the appropriate directory on the remote machine, a directory in which they can be served over the internet, then you should be able to link to them using a hyperlink reference (i.e. http://). The other option is to have PHP grab these documents for you using a Unix command such as wget or curl and place them on the server. Since this upload is automated, it won't require additional learning on the part of the staff.

HTH
Asad