I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm running the NDB engine. I'm not sure... It doesn't seem to have the same problem on Inno (another transaction-safe engine)

I think I need to send MySQL some info so they can try to duplicate it.

I'm wondering if anyone else running cluster has had any issues with transactions??? Anyone? I'd _really_ like to get this working since my work-around is in my web application until I can get it working...

Good to see you on this list too James!  :)

Cory.

James Harvard wrote:

Hi Cory - nice to see a fellow Lasso user here!

I've not use transactions myself but I think you might be having a problem with
autocommit.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/commit.html

HTH,
James Harvard