From: Warren van der Merwe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SQL Statements

Hi there

I have run into a problem, I have changed all my code from using ADO and
MSACCESS to SQL statements using the MYSQL API, however, some of my fields
have a single quotation in them, and now this interfears with my syntax and
I am getting problems, is there a way to overcome this? I know one way is to
not allow the field to contain the single quotation, but now what happens to
fields that contain them already, and alot of my stuff is imported from
third parties and they contain them.

Any help will be appeciated.

Thanks
Warren