Great, that's further than I was before...

SO, about the problem of enclosing the fields:
- if I am going to have " and \r and \n in fields, what should I enclose them with? - my problem is that when a text field, with html in it, it makes it into several hundred recs - maybe a different line/record terminator? can those be more than one character?

TIA,

Bruce

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:39:06 -0800