I'm trying to compile the mysqlgui source currently available on mysql.com
(version 1.7.5).  I've successfully compiled/installed the packages
fltk-1.0.11 and flek-0.1.1 (as suggested by the doc/README.TXT file
supplied with mysqlgui), as well as the fl_editor-0.4 package.  The test
programs supplied with fl_editor work fine, so I suspect it compiled
completely.

However, the installation instructions supplied with mysqlgui claim I must
copy the file edfile.o from the directory where fl_editor was compiled,
yet that file (or edfile.c, or any edfile*) doesn't exist in the v0.4
fl_editor distribution.

To make things more difficult, the link to "Instructions compiling MySQL
GUI with FL_Editor" on the mysqlgui page is broken.

Could anyone provide help in locating this edfile.o?

Thanks.

--
Ben West
KWUR 90.3 FM