I am trying to add referential integrity to my database. I'm trying to add a foreign key reference to one of my tables, but I'm getting an error when I try to do so. Here's what I'm executing:

ALTER TABLE Campers ADD CONSTRAINT FK_Activities FOREIGN KEY FK_Activities (ID)
REFERENCES ActivitySelections (PersonID)
ON DELETE CASCADE
ON UPDATE CASCADE;

When I execute this in the command line utility, I get the error, "Can't create table '.\fccamp\#sql-33c_30.frm' (errno: 150)"

Does anyone know what this means, and how I can fix it? I'm using MySQL 5.?? on a Windows XP Pro (development machine).

Thanks,
Jesse