Hi everyone,

I am having trouble transfering a blob (image) from Microsoft SQL server to MySql. I
am using VB code and the ADo objects / recordsets to transfer the information and all
is going well except when i try to transfer an image into a blob field. I have
debugged this in VB and it seems that instead of storing the data as 1 value in my
recordset it splits it out into thousands of values (i'm assuming it's treating the
field as an array). I thought maybe it has something to do with escape characters but
this really is a guess as i'm new to MySQL. Has anybody come across this before or
could anybody give me some advice, tips, tricks or anythig that will help me achieve
this.

Many thanks (in advance) to any help given.

Justin.