I just tried to create a Function or Stored Procedure instead of making variables but it didnt even let me do this

CREATE FUNCTION test (customerID, month, producerID)
RETURN SELECT SUM(fu.bandwidth) FROM feed_usage fu WHERE fu.customerID=customerID AND fu.month=month AND fu.feedID IN (SELECT feedID FROM producers_join WHERE producerID IN (producerID))

something like that, so if functions will work instead of variables for sub queries and views, im still needing to send the primary key of the current row to them somehow.