Hello.

> One think it is astonished: I can agree that there should bu some

>conflict,  but why i have remove the same row, with the same key value

>several times about 5-6 times ).Do you have some knowledge of problem

>like that ?

It is difficult to say something, because the whole picture of your

application isn't clear for me. Provide short description of

application's logic, include CREATE statements for your tables

and main queries. Make it in a compact form as much as possible.

I have a question: queries which causes 'duplicate key' errors should

fail on the master, and therefore they can't be replicated. Are you

directly update your slave? Or probably you have an old version

which is buggy?

       <___/   www.mysql.com