Hi,

I have db users from all over the world. I only understand english. This is rarely a problem since I almost never need to look at users data, but every once in a while I do need to, usually this is while reviewing logfiles.

Here is an example. Selecting a text field from a table I get the string (truncated):
"aHR0cC8xLjAgMjAwIG9rDQpzZXJ2ZXI6IDB3LzAuNmQNCmRhdGU6IHRc3........"

My wild guess is that this is a unicode string. Is there any way for me to work with this raw data and display the text in it's native character set?

Thanks,

Gary