An old server died during the holidays.

I had a database with 2 tables on it on an old version of MySQL
(circa Redhat 7?)

I have the latest backup of the files but not a dump (kick himself)

I put the files in the correct /var/lib/mysql/gallery and restarted MySQL. It shows the gallery database but not the tables

I have tried ISAM check and it seems OK but MySQL won't open the tables.

I have even tried the files in a fresh compiled MySQL rather than the FC4 version in case that's a problem.

Are my tables doomed?

TIA

Simon
PS they are at
http://titanic.co.uk/gallery/tblGallery.ISD
http://titanic.co.uk/gallery/tblGallery.ISM
http://titanic.co.uk/gallery/tblPicture.ISD
http://titanic.co.uk/gallery/tblPicture.ISM

if anyone needs to see them...

There's nothing private in them.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# ls -l
total 1196
-rwxrwxrwx  1 mysql mysql    6511 Jan  4 15:30 tblGallery.ISD
-rwxrwxrwx  1 mysql mysql    2048 Jan  4 15:30 tblGallery.ISM
-rwxrwxrwx  1 mysql mysql 1185360 Jan  4 15:30 tblPicture.ISD
-rwxrwxrwx  1 mysql mysql   18432 Jan  4 15:30 tblPicture.ISM
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# mysqlshow
+-----------+
| Databases |
+-----------+
| gallery   |
| mysql     |
| test      |
+-----------+
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# mysqlshow gallery
Database: gallery
+--------+
| Tables |
+--------+
+--------+
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# isam
isamchk  isamlog
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# isamchk tblGallery.ISD
isamchk: error: 'tblGallery.ISD' is not a ISAM-table
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# isamchk tblGallery.ISM
Checking ISAM file: tblGallery.ISM
Data records:      17   Deleted blocks:       0
- check file-size
- check delete-chain
- check index reference
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# isamchk tblPicture.ISD
isamchk: error: 'tblPicture.ISD' is not a ISAM-table
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# isamchk tblPicture.ISM
Checking ISAM file: tblPicture.ISM
Data records:    2640   Deleted blocks:       0
- check file-size
- check delete-chain
- check index reference
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gallery]# isamchk -r tblPicture.ISM
- recovering ISAM-table 'tblPicture.ISM'
Data records: 2640
- Fixing index 1