Hey,
    As per you config in my.cnf there has to be two logs

> log_error = /var/log/mysql_error.log
> log-slow-queries = /var/log/mysql_slow_queries.log

We have to have that info in error log to hunt down the issue. Also if possible obtain the messages from /var/log/messages (these are kernel messages) when the crash occurred. Without the error info from the mysql_error.log we cant do much.

Thanx
Alex