Hi everyone,
I've recently tried installing webcalander http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php on
my FBSD box.
I'm using version 5.1.1 of PHP, version 5.0.17 of MySQL, and version
1.0.2of Webcalander.

I've posted for help on the webcal list and the few respondents seemed to
think it might be a mysql issue. The error message certainly makes things
appear that way anyhow.
*Warning*: mysql_pconnect()
[function.mysql-pconnect<http://www.freebsd-geek.com/webcal/function.mysql-pconnect>]:
Access denied for user 'me'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in *
/usr/www/docs/freebsd-geek.com/webcal/includes/php-dbi.php* on line *95*

WebCalendar Error

Error connecting to database:

Access denied for user 'me'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I've checked line 95 in the file the error refers to. It doesn't appear to
be an editable variable or anything like that, it's just code.
I'm not nearly as familiar with mysql as I would like to be, so I have no
idea how to proceed from here. Can some kind soul point/handhold me in the
right direction?

Thanks.  :-)

--
Tim DeBoer