Hello.

> Is there a specific innodb list?

There is an InnoDB forum:

  http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?22

> disablign the keys.  I think I tried that, but with a table with 7 mil

>rows, that takes longer than the load data :-\

Have you increased the myisam_sort_buffer_size variable to speed up the

rebuilding of the keys? I'm unable to give an answer on your question

about "preallocating" the ibdata files, but this link should be useful

if you want to optimize InnoDB performance:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-tuning.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com