Hy all

  I would like to get date in my web page.
  There are three different fields. YEAR MONTH and DAY
  I thought in SQL possible create table like this /*from my book*/

  create table dates ( input_year DATETIME YEAR TO YEAR,
                                input_month  DATETIME MONTH TO MONTH,
                                input_day  DATETIME DAY TO DAY);

  In this example I can store year,month and day values in different fields.
  Mysql doesn't accept this create statement.

  Joe