Hi,

My innodb installation is using per-table table spaces for every table
on the system.

I originally configured 4Gig for the shared table space.

However when I do a show table status I see the following.

        Comment: InnoDB free: 6144 kB

So 6Meg free, I assumed this was 6Meg free in the shared table space ?

So anyway I added another 6Gig to the shared tablespace so we have a
total of 10Gig.

But this figure does not change.

Is this correct behaviour ?

To skip back a bit, the reason I did this was because on my slave
database replication failed due to the innodb table being full, however
if there is enough disk space on the system why would it do this if I am
on per-table table spaces ?  It should grow to what it likes.  I don't
have any 2 Gig file size limit.

Any information on this would be great.

Thanks.

Marvin Wright