I am looking for an experience MySQL administrator in the Connecticut area to help us with our MySQL configuration. ideally, we need someone experienced with configuring automated backups, server optimization, query optimization, replication and troubleshooting. We operate OS X (10.3.9)/ MySQL version 4.0.21 Complete MySQL from Server Logistics.

We would be looking for the administrator to come to our location in Branford, CT to view our configuration and make modifications and suggestions. If you are available, contact me off list with your location and what your fees would be as well as your work history/experience.

Thanks.
Rick

Rick Dwyer
Computer Operations Manager