Hey yall,

I have a delimited text file I'm trying to load into my db.  The problem is
that for whatever reason (totally beyond my control) the line and field
delimiters include an Extended ASCII char (0xA0) like so:

05HIUT841427BLCA á      Dell Computer á    "One *Dell* Way, *Round
Rock*Texas 78682" á    DELL á                  TX á    Eastern
Operations
á             áá

Is there any way I can set the FIELD TERMINATOR and LINE TERMINATOR to
include this character so my LOAD DATA INFILE works?

I tried using a variable and mysql didn't like it:

set @field:=concat(' ',char(160),'\t');
set @line:=concat('\t',char(160),char(160),'\n');
load data infile
     'C:\\Documents and Settings\\jpeavy1\\Desktop\\codes.20060109-
112400.txt'
into table
     t.codes
fields