That looks a little odd.  Do isam tables have a .myi file for each table that
stores the indexes? If so, yours appears to be missing.  I would suggest you
use mysqldump to dump the table, change the ENGINE= section in the resulting
dump file, and then reload the table and data from that dump file.

When upgrading between major versions (4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, etc), it's always
wise to make a full backup of the data files and a full backup of the
database using mysqldump.  The output from mysqldump is just SQL so it is
always the safest route if you run into problems.

Greg Fortune