Hi,

       I am trying to load the data from a text file into the table. I
have two datetime datatype fileds in my table.
When I loaded the data into the table using the "Load Data INFILE ...."
syntax, In the table my date fileds values are loaded as "0000-00-00
00:00:00". The datetime value in the text file is in "mm/dd/yyyy
hh:mm:ss" format and the datetime format in MySQL is in "yyyy/mm/dd
hh:mm:ss" format by default. Due to the above difference in the format
of datetime, I am getting the loaded datetime value in the table as
"0000-00-00 00:00:00".

       Could any one of you please suggest me for a solution to load the
correct datetime values from the text file into the tables in the above
scenario.

       Thanking you in advance.

Thanks,
Narasimha

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com