Can someone help me.

I was running v4 and just upgraded the version to v5.0.

Most of my tables are MyISAM with some InnoDb. Most of the MyISAM tables are
char fields but a few have integer columns. When trying to create a new
table using the Administrator 1.1 program it is fine creating columns which
are of type "char" but it fails when creating a column of type "integer".
The error message is
ALTER TABLE `filos`.`settings` MODIFY COLUMN `IntVal` INTEGER CHARACTER SET
latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_ci;

Can someone advise me what has changed in the upgrade and how I can get back
to using "integers"?

kERRY